Thursday 1 May 2014

Bully wants to play!

I can't believe that only a few months ago, the Bully here was just a fizz of an idea floating around in my brain. It's such  long and tiring process, but it's so rewarding when you have something that you've made that you're proud of. I know this is of no where near industry standards. But these past few years i have taught myself the majority of what i know. and i'm proud of myself for that. In A level art, i was told i couldn't be able to succeed at this course, well i think i haven't done too badly. Life is about learning, and i have definitely learnt some interesting things which may help me get a job. Alot of these skills could be used for any jobs, team work, working alone and self teaching for just a few of these things. I'm grateful for the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment