Thursday 1 May 2014

The Curve

I've definitely learnt a lot of new ways of going about my 3D work thanks to this project. It's been a steep learning curve but i feel like i'm more knowledgeable with how to tackle a problem. I've certainly enjoyed creating my own horror characters and they've turned out alright. I'm glad i stuck with these guys as i once i had started, i started thinking about other genres especially looking at my fellow classmate's work. But in all, i thought i had more to give with the horror genre as it's very important to me. My film studies a level taught me to analyse every design choice and decision with precision. Leaving nothing that is important out and finding reasons for everything. This helps bring me to the design processes and modelling stages. I believe you choose to make things the way they are because of a reason, it's just trying to relate to it that can be difficult sometimes. Especially because audiences are so "numbed" by experience of say, games and Tv that a lot of design choices are washed over. An analytical approach is key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment