Thursday 1 May 2014

Note to self: Save!

It's been quite an interesting day so far. Just been updating my design document, making it look professional and checking my  words, as the DD is a large part of the grade, i want to be able to make it look informative and interesting. Luckily, i have saved a few times as my laptop has a habit of randomly blue-screening on occasion. It's happened a few times in this project and i have definitely become a twitchy saver thanks to that. I've had to redo a lot of work because of that and it's incredibly frustrating. I suppose that's something you have to get used to if you're working on computers. Max also had an issue with pelt mapping a couple of times, apparently this isn't an unknown thing with Max, it can be quite buggy, which is expected from such a big piece of software. It just makes unwrapping more difficult sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment